Re: [Amc-list] 66 Ambo compression/unstuck valves

You call that a cracker box? If so, then mine is a sardine can! http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/carnuck/oops/Photo65.jpg It's one of those $700 carport kits with extra roofing added. I have a rollup door to add to it later (if I can figure out how)

From: Raymon Hacking <duanehacking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] 66 Ambo compression/unstuck valves
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well; after 3 times using trans fluid and multiple times with
sea foam there is no longer any engine noise and all 6 cylinders
have 160 to 170 psi cold engine.  I am reluctant to let the
engine run for more than a minute just thinking there certainly
must be some sort of residue of that gooey burnt molasses
looking stuff left in there and I dont want to take any chances.
 So; I'm just gonna leave a temporary fuel supply hooked up
with gas and sea foam mix handy just enough to start and pull it
in and out of the garage (actually cracker box is more like it)
and next weekend out comes the gas tank!
 Thanx again for all who had input and if anyone out there is
interested and hasn't seen pics of the car that I turned into a
monster...here's a link of pics when I pulled it out of the barn
in Missouri and a couple added just before I pulled it in the
garage after a much needed bath at my place in Tx
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2664572
  just before adding fresh gas to that "empty" tank...or at
least I thought it was empty......wow....its amazing what
happens when a potent chemical (gasoline) gets mixed with
molasses goo (left-over residue from evaporated gas left in tank
for 9 years)...it's called a nightmare that turns into a lesson
never to be forgotton.  Thanx again ya'all!
 Have a great day all!
 Duane