[Amc-list] Remember the future? Oops you're soaking in it

[Amc-list] Remember the future? Oops you're soaking in it

OK this is OT but I could not resist. Remember all those 'time
capsules'? Well I stopped my jet car in a space cafe today on my way to
my job Spacely Sprockets Inc (Homeland Defense sub-sub-sub contractor),
to read an electronic newspaper about The Future, and I read where they
dug up this groovy 1957 Time Capsule in Tulsa OK to extract the BRAND
NEW Plymouth Belvedere to be given to some contest winner.

Here it is:

Are you ready:

OK go:

http://telstarlogistics.typepad.com/telstarlogistics/2007/06/well_now_its_of.html

Ahh, the future is here and the enemy is us. (sic)

D'OH!