[Amc-list] FWD: Parts SX/4 in Louisville KY area (not mine!)

[Amc-list] FWD: Parts SX/4 in Louisville KY area (not mine!)

From the Eagle list

Hello, I've been lurking for a while, this is my first
post.  Some guy stopped by my house this weekend
because he saw my eagle next to the garage.  his
daughter has an sx/4, she ran it off the road and
screwed up the lower control arm, they decided against
fixing it due to frame rust and wanted to know if I'd
be interested in buying it.  I'm going to pass but
thought someone else might be interested.  It's an 82
sx/4, runs good, they just put $600 into rebuilding
the automatic trans, has a good running 258 in it,
interior looked OK (tan).  He said he would throw in a
rusty pacer and was hoping to get $400.  The rust on
the front frame is scary bad so it is only good for
parts.  Located in So Indiana near Louisville, KY.  If
anyone is interested just email me,
javelin1973401@xxxxxxxxx
Steven Clark