Re: [Amc-list] Another Bad Experience with Fedex

Re: [Amc-list] Another Bad Experience with Fedex

I think a human factor operates here -- if the box is 80 lbs it's "heavy
item" and gets handled differently. Two 40 lb boxes might work better.

I had UPS "lose" a set of leaf springs from ESPO. Since they were heavy
instead of lifting them onto a shelf they kicked them under the shelf.
Lost for weeks.

If they can't handle the big stuff they shouldn't accept them.