---------------
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:45:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raymon Hacking <duanehacking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tom thank you so much for your input!  I didn't have any trans fluid handy so I
sprayed a lot of wd40 in the intake and turned crank by hand many times today.
When the little wife got home had her crank engine for me; and upon closer
inspection noticed all rockers moving what appeared to be normal EXCEPT #
6...one rocker was moving at a "delayed" pace; not crisp movement...looked like
it was in suspension the whole time it was moving...not closing all the way and
not really opening all the way.  Did another compression test and found all cylinders back up again except # 6.  Dont know why the other 2 (
#4 and #5) came back up; but they did and they were at dead zero before.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"