Re: [Amc-list] creepy dolls

Hey Guys,

  I have one of those time out dolls and use it regularly at car shows. Last year a little girl about 5 years old sawe it leaned up against the front of my 1965 American, and walked over to it and kicked it square in the backside, and said "stop crying you little sissy"

  I was speechless.

  Bill Serckie

Andrew Blomer <lotharamc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The only good thing about those dolls is that you can dress your 2-3 year
old kid or grandkind in similar looking cloths, and teach them how to scare
the crap out of unsuspecting people.