Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 3 (Now: 68 AMX wanted)

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 3 (Now: 68 AMX wanted)

The seller appears to have good feedback but only has
39 feedback scores so far.  That's enough for a trend
though.  If I were going to bid, I'd ask what he knows
about the history of the car?  Why is he selling it
with 100 miles on the engine?  Who rebuilt it and what
parts were used?  Why did he shoot black paint all
over the bottom?  The interior has been dressed up
with what appears to be armorall and could be rougher
than pictured.  He doesn't have any up close pics of
the paint and even with those it's difficult to
discern the quality of the paint job from pictures.

I don't think it's a scam, but I think the seller is
using common marketing tactics to pretty up the car
for sale.   At the present price, it looks OK but if
it goes much higher I think it would be overpriced.

Just my $0.02.

Good luck,
Joe Fulton

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260124982404&rd=1,1