Re: [Amc-list] creepy dolls

In a message dated 6/8/2007 12:33:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey  Guys,

I have one of those time out dolls and use it  regularly at car shows. Last
year a little girl about 5 years old sawe it  leaned up against the front of my
1965 American, and walked over to it and  kicked it square in the backside,
and said "stop crying you little  sissy"

I was speechless.

Bill Serckie

Too bad a running branch shredder wasn't around for the lil girl to toss it
into lol
Bart