Re: [Amc-list] grudges etc.

---> From Brian Tourville,

Didn't see a URL or name for this new hang out -

---> Yeah, sorry about that.

http://www.forum.route66rambler.com/

---> and next,

You raised the topic of odd grudges in the AMC
camp - so I'll be up front:

as long as that 'Soup Nazi' with the dog from the
Eagles Nest isn't on your Admin. - we're good.

-------> I think I would consider that a legitimate beef.  I would be PO'd
myself.  Thank you for being up front about that.  Iowa Eagle and myself
are the administrators at this particular Forum right now, and for awhile
to come yet.

I own the space, so I'm the one controlling who's gone and who's not.  You
are welcome there.  I don't know if I will have any way of knowing who the
person is you're talking about(some of that stuff us newbies have no idea
of), but as far as I'm concerned, everybody's welcome, with no BS like
that on my watch. I'll do my very best to keep it that way, too.  If
someone ends up with a problem like this, please, bring it to me, and I'll
go after it.
mike