Re: [Amc-list] little american

Good on you.

I got the 77 Gremlin back from the muffler shop
yesterday evening. New modern cat (ceramic medial) and
turbo muffler which you can't hear at all.   The choke
was still not working properly so I limped home (about
2 miles).

Today I found that the bullet connector for the
electric choke was too small for the female receptacle
(story of my life) so I replaced it with Bubba the
blue bullet connector.   Choke works great.  Idle
tuned to 18 inches of vacuum.  Bled the rear brakes
and the brake warning light went away.  Tomorrow I
install the other recovered seat and radio and finish
the dash.  Ready for smog.

I'm impressed with how this 258 runs.  At 65 mph (on
city streets so far so I had to be careful) it still
pulls hard.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA