Re: [Amc-list] Arizona's New for 2007 Smog Waiver program

Re: [Amc-list] Arizona's New for 2007 Smog Waiver program

This new thing with the Arizona registration is really interesting... and
just in time.  Mine are expiring in June.

The only problem is, I don't think my 1974 Gremlin qualifies for
"collector" insurance, because I put 100+ miles a day on it.

The conditions on the historic plates I put on it two years ago, though,
were one smog test, after that it's ten bucks a year, with no test.  My
liability insurance is only like 20 bucks a month, anyway...
mike