Re: [Amc-list] Arizona's New for 2007 Smog Waiver program

Re: [Amc-list] Arizona's New for 2007 Smog Waiver program

It could make perfect sense to a regulator.   Number
of vehicles times maxium allowed mileage per year per
vehicle (Surely there is a limit on mileage allowed.)
times pollution emitted per mile (estimated) equals
estimated emissions from this population of cars.

Regards,
Joe Fulton

That is really bizarre. I wonder if it isn't a means