Re: [Amc-list] Arizona's New for 2007 Smog Waiver program

Re: [Amc-list] Arizona's New for 2007 Smog Waiver program

Congratulations!!!
Great news!!!

I love the fact that collector cars here in WV are pretty much ignored by the rules of daily drivers.
No Annual state inspection required.
Collector plates limited to evenings, weekends, holidays, club events..
The interesting note is that none of the police seem to care if you drive it at other times.
I typically don't, but since the insurance I have waives those restrictions even though it is collector coverage, I do drive it when I have days off during the week from time to time. The Insurance coverage is more important to me then the technicality of driving it at the incorrect time.

We have this long holiday weekend and wouldn't you know it, rain forecast every day!

I'm on vacation, till the 4th. I'll get some driving time in there somewhere!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "John Elle" <johnelle@xxxxxxxxx>