Re: [Amc-list] Arizona's New for 2007 Smog Waiver program

From: Steve Cornelius <steve.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> So, got the really nice AZ "Historic Vehicle" red-on-copper plates which
> will look great on it. Life is good. Now if I'd just finish the brakes,
> fuel tank cleanup, and front end work, it can roll (and I have some
> incentive for gettin' it done ;)

We have YOM plate option here.
I run original 1969 tags on the American.
Plates are "only" good for 10 years though then you have to pay another whopping $24 for the next 10 years!
It's a rather strange system though. All 10 year plates expire at the same time, next expiration is 2015. If you buy in the middle they prorate the plate? Strange system. You'd think they'd spread them out. It's WV though, they probably keep them all in a big book and send them out by hand!!!
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV