Re: [Amc-list] New On-Line Access -- Read/Reply on-line!!

Re: [Amc-list] New On-Line Access -- Read/Reply on-line!!

Frank,

It looks good, but I have a dumb question. How do I access the replies to topics? I can read the initial post and see how many replies there were, but can't open the replies.

Ross Blair
69 BBO Javelin 390
Ottawa, Ont.

=
Warehouse Rack - Pallets and Shelves
Pallet racks, metal shelving, cantilever racks, pushback racks, reach trucks, drive in racks and more. Shop online. We ship nationally. Based in Houston.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=ca15081fbae35498b77402fe958aaff8