Re: [Amc-list] New On-Line Access -- Read/Reply on-line!!

Re: [Amc-list] New On-Line Access -- Read/Reply on-line!!

Ross,

You have to be registered on the site and logged in to see the replies.
I'm going to see about changing that.

Once you register, you can manage some of the settings for subscribing
to the list. Make sure you use the same email address to register that
you used to subscribe to the list.

Matt

ROSS BLAIR wrote:
> Frank,
>
> It looks good, but I have a dumb question. How do I access the replies to topics? I can read the initial post and see how many replies there were, but can't open the replies.
>

> Ross Blair
> 69 BBO Javelin 390
> Ottawa, Ont.
>
> =
> Warehouse Rack - Pallets and Shelves
> Pallet racks, metal shelving, cantilever racks, pushback racks, reach trucks, drive in racks and more. Shop online. We ship nationally. Based in Houston.
> http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=ca15081fbae35498b77402fe958aaff8

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com