Re: [Amc-list] turn signal 69 AMX

Jim,

I had a similar problem with my 77 Gremlin a few days
ago.  I replaced the turn signal switch because the
old one (brittle plastic) separated near the actuating
arm.  So after installing the new switch I got screwy
operation of the turn signals.  The four way flasher
would operate but the turn signals were erratic.  And
yes, my left turn indicator bulb on the dash does not
operate.

The problem was a poor ground where the body grounds
are accumulated and attached to the firewall.  Check
and clean this connection.

Regards,
Joe Fulton