[Amc-list] Differential in 66 American

Yesterday ,when I purchased a differential gasket for my  66 American with
232 engine, they sold me a gasket for a round 12 bolt cover. Wrong!  My 66
has the same differential as the 67 and up American. The cover is oval with
10 bolts.  This is just an FYI when purchasing a diff. gasket at Advanced
Auto Parts stores. They don't list the 10 bolt gasket for 1966 with ANY
engine option.

Jay in FL.