[Amc-list] AMC stuff and cars

Greetings all; I will be gone from the AMC community
for a years, got a contract elsewhere. I am selling
most of my inventory and three of my cars/bikes. a
1973 Sportabout loaded with discs, posi 20, rust free
Eagle doors and others. too much doen to explain here.
1970 AMX with massaged 360/auto, 15x7 wheels, lots
done to it, nothing major needed or missing. It is not
a garage/trailor queen so don't expect the hose clamps
to point the right way; $10,000.
1968 American 2-dr post. 232-auto. this has been my
parts chaser so it is dependable. Body straight. Would
be a good body doner or driver or drag car.
1964 440-H. small six, OD. 6 inch steel wheels. Runs
and drives. Make an offer.
1975 Harley FLH, Kick and elect, lowered, full bags,
114K miles; $5000.
I also have too much inventory to describe her, mainly
American and Hornet/Gremlin but I have other stuff;
engines (no 390/401s but a fly wheel combo), trannys,
brakes, V8 rear ends (no posis) Call me at
503-589-9845 located in Salem, Oregon. As I am real
busy it is best to call on Weds or Sunday eves. By
July first  everything left over gets scrapped. Due to
time crunches I wont be doing any small sales....Russ

____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.