From: Thomas Frost
To: Eddie Stakes
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: 68 American AMC glass needed

Hi Eddie,

Just passing along a good source where I found NOS rear window glass (clear) for my '68 AMC American 2 door post for $185 with $100 shipping (green tinted was the same cost). He also has matching green tinted door glass (also NOS) for $105 plus shipping.

Classic Glass (800) 848.1351

Thanks,

Tom Frost

  Tom Frost
  "Wars fought, uprisings quelled, governments overthrown,
  Coup d'Etats planned...right after my nap".
  108 Margaret Cove, Florence, AL 35634
  256/272.0329       Cell is still 916/529.5538