[Amc-list] I had to back my Hornet Out of the Garage.

[Amc-list] I had to back my Hornet Out of the Garage.

Obligatory AMC content! In order to pull the 1994 Saturn coupe in the
garage to remove the door skin in order to get at the power window
mechanism. Has anyone pulled a door skin off of an early Saturn? If so
are the torx screws, screws or 1.4 turn twist locks or something else.
The plastic has been taking a beating in the sun and these things are
not co-operating and before I break something that I might regret I
would like to have an idea as to what they are?
John