[Amc-list] wheel covers needed

OK, on the way to the local cruise-in last night, I lost BOTH front wheel
covers on my 66 American convertible.  I couldn't find either one of them
when I stopped  to look for them. I made a second trip to the area to see if
I could find them today with no luck.I guess I will be getting some new
replacements or some totally new type covers and replace all 4.

Has anyone out there got any stock 66 wheel covers they will be willing to
sell or tell me whom might have some?  I tried  Noel in OH. , he has
nothing.  They are full wheel discs with a red "R" in the center.

Jay in FL.