Re: [Amc-list] wheel covers needed

Jay,

I have a 66 Rambler in storage with the full wheel
covers but some of them are corroded at the rims and
not suitable for reuse.  I bought a set of the wire
wheel covers with two-bar spinners at the Kenosha show
in 2002 and that's what I plan to use.  I won't offer
my regular wheel covers because I don't think they are
suitable for your car but I am suggesting that you may
want to look for a set of the spinner hubcaps.  The
two bar spinners with red "R" were optional in 1966.

I say this because there is a set of these wheel
covers on craigslist (san francisco bay area site)
right now.  The seller wants $125 for the set.  I paid
about that five years ago.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA