Re: [Amc-list] Carb Spacer...yes or no? (Performance Upgrade ?)

Re: [Amc-list] Carb Spacer...yes or no? (Performance Upgrade ?)

" From: "I. Herman" <73jav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" []
"
" I am also wanting to upgrade from points to the Ignitor II from
" Pertronix.

if it were me, i'd go ['78-up] duraspark and 'tfi tuneup', with a
recurve kit.  kits are harder to find than for delco but they're out
there.