Re: [Amc-list] Scrambler clone on ebay

On Mon, 7 May 2007, Nick ALFANO wrote:

> I guess if we could predict the future, we would all be rich.
> Who knows, the car craze could drop and that $100,000+ big block
> Cuda might not be worth what you paid for it two years ago.
> The good thing for us AMC guys is our cars are still way under
> value for what we have.  Getting hurt on SC/Rambler, 390 or
> 401 Javelin or AMX or any special model AMC most likely will
> not ever happen.  I can only see them going up from here.

I'm with you there! My unscientific view is that there's a
small handful of cars 'hemi cuda' etc that have gone insane
price-wise, and Americans seem to now value only dimwit big buck
bling (criminal Trump with a TV show?!!). There's no limit to
human stupidity it seems.

It's probably best for AMC longer term if value goes up modestly
and incrementally like the rest of the good, interesting
cars. Flash-up usually (but not always) means flash down.

A 'hemi cuda' will always be overpriced probably, even if they
drop a zero.