Re: [Amc-list] Flash-O-Matic leaking at front

Re: [Amc-list] Flash-O-Matic leaking at front

Roger, it should just pull right out once the tranny is out. Can't help
you on a source, other than say try Blaser's (www.blaserauto.com) or
Galvin's (www.ramblerparts.com). Some tranny parts houses on the 'net
might have a listing for them.

Other than the seal the only two choices area cracked pump housing (not
very likely!) or a leaking torque converter. Most likely you're right
-- the seal is just bad from age. I'd put a rear seal in too, and it
would be a good time to drain the fluid and clean the screen or replace
the filter if it has one -- I don't think the 65 does.