[Amc-list] I'm back!

After a long hiatus, I'm back.  I've moved to just
outside of Rockford, IL.  Currently, I'm AMCless.  I'm
looking for a CHEAP AMC.  Preferably an 80-83 2 door
Concord, but willing to consider other 2 doors but
they MUST be close to me and not be completely rusted.

I'm wanting to put in to this car a mildly built 360
with a 700R4 behind it.  Nothing like overdrive with
$20 a gallon gas.  lol

Mike