Re: [Amc-list] ELECTRO-RAMBLER =revisited=

Re: [Amc-list] ELECTRO-RAMBLER =revisited=

I seem to recall that, but this was a different setup. I don't see how
you're going to mount the motor in the transfer case unless you're
doing away with the chain so it's front drive electric/rear drive LPG,
and no way to make it 4x4. Well, you could run both for a short time to
get out of the mud or something like that, but not all the time. If
that's the case, I wonder if the motor could be mounted directly to the
axle? Should be enough room with the six. Motor might be to big for
that though. Regenerative braking is handled by the controller.
Shouldn't be to much more $$$.