Re: [Amc-list] NAPAONLINE

Ahh... so it's not just the site, but how the on-line part of the
business is run! That clarifies things a lot! Mark Price has done a lot
of business with Rock Auto, and I've done some... never any problems
there, but they appear to have set themselves up with Internet business
a primary concern. I'm not even sure they have any storefronts... maybe
one or two at the warehouses like J.C. Whitney. But Rock Auto isn't
JCW!! They don't carry a lot of the cheap accessory items, they are just
like a normal parts store, only on-line.