[Amc-list] Re; ELECTRO-RAMBLER =revisited=

[Amc-list] Re; ELECTRO-RAMBLER =revisited=

That was me John. Yeah, 300 mile range is wishful thinking! Don't know
where I saw that/what I was thinking, but about half that is the best
for some ultra light (compared to production cars) home builts. Ranges
vary from 50-150 miles, depending on way to many factors.

Looks like this (http://www.evsupersite.net/pages/807953/index.htm) is
essential reading for all of us thinking over such a thing! The
conversion of a 96 Saturn that has been in use now for over three years
is documented. The latest project is an electric motorcycle! I have to
go read about that one...