[Amc-list] Re; Exotic-Valve-tool

Tom,

Snip
a nifty high-tech valve spring removal tool.
 <http://wps.com/AMC/1963-Rambler-American/images/exotic-valve-tool.jpg>
http://wps.com/AMC/1963-Rambler-American/images/exotic-valve-tool.jpg
Snip

Thanks for the picture of the exotic-valve-tool. I never thunk of it
before and I shur culd have used one in the past. I have one that I
used before to remove valves from a Y block Ford V8 with a shaft on
it, but have not needed it since except once I guess when I hot rodded
a French Simca but unless you have a shaft it don't work. As I have
a 232 to rebuild coming up next I might need your tool (or the one for
the Ford as I have not looked under the valve cover yet.
Thanks again
john.