Re: [Amc-list] Flying Gremlins

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, Mahoney, John wrote:

> How odd.
>
> Or not??
>

> http://encarta.msn.com/list_OddAutoNames/10_Odd_Auto_Names.html

Well, they have this to say about Rambler:

 	1. somebody who talks too much: somebody who talks
 	or writes for a long time, not always keeping to the
 	intended subject or tending to change the subject

http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_/rambler.html

How could I resist a pun in such proximity? :-) No harm intended,
sir, the gun was just lying there on the table, Your Honor,
I didn't what know it would have gone off.

Seriously, they overlooked the obvious:

 	x. One who rambles.

Though they did get close:

 	2. walker: somebody who walks in the countryside for
 	pleasure

Which is exactly, exactly, how I drive mine, in the countryside,
and for pleasure. OK, also to work.

Encarta though is as stupid as a bag of hammers.