Re: [Amc-list] Flying Gremlins

On the Voyageur/Voyager thing, I actually scanned that picture of the
GremBin car a couple of years ago from one of the Hemmings magazines. I've
moved three times since then.

I remembered that I had it one of my servers while at the NAPA store,
standing in line, so I added it by cell-phone. But I couldn't really check
my stuff to see what I may have on it.

At least now we know it's 1972, at Montreal.  I want to see some factory
spiel on this one, to find out which way it is spelled.  I kinda like
"Voyageur", because of the Montreal connection. I don't really think I
have much information about the Grembin-equipped wonder car of '72 yet.

Something about that particular Gremlin reminds me of Chitty-Chitty Bang
Bang.

Here's another Top Ten list, by Hagerty Insurance:
"Ten Collector Cars to Collect in a Gas Crisis"

Seven of 'em are AMC Heritage cars...

http://www.hagerty.com/NewsManager/templates/template_prot.aspx?articleid=819&zoneid=2

mike