Re: [Amc-list] Quick'n Dirtie

......... tears in my eyes, John...... 'God Bless You'.......... ;)

only thing turning those kind of 'R's in Bart's shop is the Blender !

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"

From:           	"Widiker, John D" <john.widiker@xxxxxxx>
Subject:        	RE: [Amc-list] Quick'n Dirtie

 I got a zero lateral play turbo from the junk yard for $31 last
Thursday, that makes 3 this month for less then $100.00 total. All
are
being cleaned up, one of the others is getting new bearings. I'll
use
two and throw one on the shelf. Would I sell them to a customer,
hell
no, will I use them on my latest Frankenstein engine, absolutely.

They are out there, Bart you afraid of 150,000 rpm with bench top
rebuilds? SHOCKING!

~J