[Amc-list] 287/327 trans. stuff

i looked at the trans i have. it is a t89. and by
looking at the grimlen x transmission page, that trans
would have been stock behind the 327 for 65. so i
could make it correct if i could find a bellhousing to
mount it up. wouldnt the t-tube and all be the same
length for the auto and manual? or would it be
different? id LOVE to put this trans to use.
especially make this car a manual with o/d and a 327?
that t89 is a quite strong trans correct? if i found a
bellhousing, would i be able to use the clutch linkage
that i have on my other 62 classic on the 65? or did
they change the body and stuff to much? if so, i could
fit in a hydraulic system i guess.

i like to put tomany what if's into my head. im sure
everyone here knows how much easier it is to imagine
cool stuff like that in their head than really do it.
lol.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules