[Amc-list] Points/Vacuum Advance

Izzy, the points and condenser are pretty universal. If you have a Delco
distro it uses Chevy 6 parts, Autolite uses Ford 6 parts. The vacuum
advance is calibrated to the distributor and engine application. You
should be able to order either from any of the parts stores you
mentioned.

Personally I'd ditch the points and use the opportunity to put a
Pertronix Ignitor in. Electronic ignition is much nicer than points and
the Ignitor screws in the original distributor in place of the points --
an easy install! You just need to add a switched 12V wire for power.
Points and condenser are cheap though (<$10), so you might want to keep
a set in the glovebox in case the Ignitor ever quits. Easy to convert
back to points!