Re: [Amc-list] Source for Hornet radiator?

Re: [Amc-list] Source for Hornet radiator?

Roger; I saw your letter dealing with getting a
radiator. Anyone who tells you it is a rare rad and
not available just doesn't want your business, as far
as I am caoncerned.
Locally, a shop here in Salem will take your
upper/lower tanks and make a 2 row radiator for about
$175. Also there are AMC rads availabel for about that
price. Go to a radiator shop with your old rad and
talk to them.....Russ