[Amc-list] Stuck Engine

Joe,
Smash the middle porcelain out of a spark plug and weld the male end of an air hose chuck onto it.
Screw the thing into the spark plug hole of a cylinder that has both valves closed and attach an air hose. 100 PSI should give you enough force to move it.
I've freed up engines before using this method and it doesn't pound out the bearings or break pistons.
Good luck.
Don

If anyone
else has any other good ideas to free it up, short of
pulling the head and pounding on the pistons (which I
will do if nothing else works) let me know.

Regards,
Joe Fulton