Re: [Amc-list] oops bent 'em again again

Re: [Amc-list] oops bent 'em again again

NO! NO! You're in the sixties! Remember!
Pull the crossmember and head!
Pop out the rods and pistons.
Ball hone.
New rod bearings.
New rings.
The rest will be OK!
At least thats what they did in the "old days".
Where's you sense of adventure.

Oh, I'm only making a suggestion of a quick fix.
Could bite you if done this way or run forever!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>