Re: [Amc-list] correction, 287 instead of 327

Re: [Amc-list] correction, 287 instead of 327

Dave,

I'll keep a lookout in the local junkyards for older
Jeeps with the first Gen AMC V8.  You can get tail
light lenses on Ebay for a fairly reasonable price I
think.

Good luck,
Joe Fulton

http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules/62RamblerClassicCustom