Re: [Amc-list] Where'd "Doc" Go

Doc,
   I drove by your place on Monday but I couldn't reach you on the telly. I went to NJ to pick up a 401.
   When I get my Gremlin done I will start on some of the 5 or so gremlin model restomods I have planned. I will keep this info in mind for a good v-8 swap
   Davis

"Mr. AMC" <amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Russ the only AMC models still in production that have a fair AMC V8 are the Revell 77 Jeep CJ-7 and the Revell Pink poison Jeep Pickup. Occasionally AMT repops the 75 Matador stock car but I get most of my engines off of eBay buy buying the Johan Pro Street Rambler. I bought about 10 of them years ago. And no I am not parting with any of them.
"Doc"