[Amc-list] Latest American Motors Cars Magazine

[Amc-list] Latest American Motors Cars Magazine

Frank nice job on the latest issue of the magazine. I especially like the article on resin AMC models. I have 2 that were not listed. A 72 Matador stock car and a Pacer Pro/Mod. I won them on eBay 4-5 years ago. Unfortunately they came in a plain white box with no manufactures name. Around that time there was also some one making resin early Javelin F/C both front and rear engine variants. Most of the resin casters do it on a part time basis and I have seen some of the smaller ones come and go over the years. Best Resin's is the latest one to go. They had stock hoods for Rambler Americans and AMX's. Johan was selling one of their resin Rambler unibody display models but are out of them.
"Doc"