Re: [Amc-list] Cool! I won sumpin!

Congratulations. On a side note. Those car wash places usually recycle their water and if you have a show car I would not reccommend using them. Great for your Altima though
   Davis

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Well, it's going to be used on the Rambler/Jeep/Dakota/Altima.
Went to an athletic elimination dinner and won a $150 basket of detail supplies!
The tickets costs us $80 we two steak meals from Outback steakhouse, free beer and wine included.
Usually we get skunked at these things, but this time we actually won something useable. Not a bunch of trash either. All good standard fare stuff. I got bunch of the detail brushes and things I always look at and go "Nope I don't really need that". Even has a $50 car wash credit card for the newest car wash in town! One of the few that acually do agood job and don't scratch the car up.
Oh, well enough boring crap for now!
Have a good AMC night :] Uh, Jeep too!
--
Mark Price