From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Armand Eshleman
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:47 AM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] 70 AMX grill and other stuff

A while back there was a series of posts about a new 70 AMX grill being
made from metal.

Any new news about this project??

Longer ago than that there was a series of posts about a 70 Javelin/AMX
carbon fiber dash overlay.

Any new news about that project?

Has anyone received one of those new aluminum radiators for Javelin/Amx
and other possible fits from PRD Online??  I know they said it would be
ten days after the 31st of March before they sent them out, but I just
thought maybe they'd sent the first few out the door right away after
they made them.

How do they look?

OBTW I bought one too and the waiting is killing me.

Has anyone bought the AMC ignition wire set that PRD Online is selling?

How do they look and fit? Good stuff??

Thanks,

Armand