Re: [Amc-list] 70 AMX grill and other stuff

Re: [Amc-list] 70 AMX grill and other stuff

 Grill was mocked up with square billet tubing, looked like it belonged
on Snoop Dog's AMX, scratched that material and the next one is being
made of flat stock, only so much time in the day and it's coming slowly
when there are 10,000 other things that need doing. I don't have any
illusion that we will sell more then a handful and that puts it lower on
the priority list right now.

Carbon dash was more money then the quality of the product that came
back warranted, having it come from outside is why I insisted no
deposits be made. My buddy is putting it in his Javelin and I'll
eventually post pics although I won't be selling them from that
supplier. For what they wanted to charge we should have gotten something
back that was not full of flaws. We ARE actively working on a 1/8th
brushed aluminum sheet dash for my car which we may be offering for
sale, I'll snap some pics in the next few days, it looks "bitchin" so
far and by doing it ourselves we can control the quality/price ratio
much better then outsourcing it.

This is from the forum regarding the wires: "John,Got my two sets of
wires today(1 blue,1 yellow) excellant workmanship,will let everyone
know application after weather warms a bit more. Eric " Here is a link
to the thread:
http://www.amcforums.com/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1173298506/15

All rads are being done right now and shipped en mass once they are
complete, there is a lot of work involved with doing each task and it's
all happening in order. Posted images of cores (in boxes) and the
brackets a day or three ago.

Did make a stainless rad cover, it looks really nice, only have enough
material for 10 or so right now, I'll post pics shortly.

PRD guys are adding the hoses and transcoolers ASAP, but I don't know
what day yet.

~John