[Amc-list] infectious rambler mentality

so, i dont know if i had mentioned on the post. my
next door neighbor decided he likes ramblers. took him
to oklahoma city last week, picked up a 61 cross
country push button auto wagon. he has gotten pretty
serious about gettin it tore apart to rebuild. story
we got is that it has sat for about 5 years. i think
it has been more like 10-15. anyway. had to pull
motor. siezed up. i got my other 62 classic 2 door
from out of town here at the house now. 196 in it is
free. he got a newly machined head with hardend valve
guides/seats with the 61. we are in the porcess this
weekend of getting a running motor. he has a webpage
in the process of being built. in the mean time you
can see it at www.naners.com "gallery" has pics of the
car. "amc" has links to some of the parts places he
has come across that MOST of us already know about.
worth a look if anyone is interested. his plans are to
just get it driveable for now. get the body work done
on it in the college course taking at a local college
in town. after that, talks are floating about building
the 4.6 frank and some others have talked about. might
be kinda cool. have a great weekend. o and i get to go
get my 304 tomorrow finally.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules/62RamblerClassicCustom