Re: [Amc-list] 66 American Holley 1931

Is the venturi area wet? Last one I rebuilt, I had problems with it
flooding via the bowl vent in the venturi. I still don't know what
caused that problem but it took a lot of fiddling to get that problem to
stop. I haven't had any problems with it since.

Matt

65marlin327 wrote:
> Well, that's pretty frustrating!  Rebuilt the carb in the 440, and it STILL
> leaks!  Anybody have any ideas WHERE it could be leaking from?  It's not
> from the bowl to air horn junction.  I sure don't want to have to go looking
> for another one of THESE things.  Got laughed at, enough, just looking for
> the rebuild kit!

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com