Re: [Amc-list] How to get published?

Don,

There are no new direct bolt in gas tanks. Is yours missing or does it
just need to be cleaned? If it just needs cleaned, check with local
radiator shops. They can likely fix small leaks and dents as well. There
are also do it yourself cleaning kits that you can buy if you wish to
tackle this yourself. If it needs major repairs, Moyer Fuel Yank Renu
(http://www.gas-tank.com) may be able to save it.

If you want to find a good used one, 64-69 American's (except wagons)
should be able to donate one. There may be differences in how the vent
lines are connected to the tanks (for example, some years may have
fittings for vent lines and some may not). All of the fittings for any
vent lines are visible in the trunk so it should be easy to see if there
are differences.

You should also be able to get the rear panels you need from a 64-69
hardtop but there are typically differences from year to year.

Matt

Dvcourtney@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I receive your lists,and find them helpful.  I have a '66 Rambler American HT
> in need of a gas tank and the     rear interior panels. I need help inquiring
> who might have a source of these items.  Thanks  Don Courtney  _DVCOURTNEY@_
> (mailto:DVCOURTNEY@a) AOL.COM

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH