Re: [Amc-list] Remember when?

There were a lot of cars produced that were FIATs or Renaults, i.e. Polski-FIAT (FIAT), Zastava/Yugo (FIAT), and Dacia (Renault).  That's all I can think of off the top of my head.  Trabants or Trabbis have (or had) a decent following if I remember correctly.  Have a look at these:

http://www.trabi-safari.de/?lang=eng
http://www.trabi.de/
http://www.trabi-web.de/index_full.html
http://www.trabi-abi.de/index-english.htm