[Amc-list] Re; Ford EFI on AMC and FWD performce - "not!"

[Amc-list] Re; Ford EFI on AMC and FWD performce - "not!"

Snip
I like the challenge of figuring out how to make it all work,
and prowling around junk yards for the parts appeals to my RM. However,
there aren't a lot of u-pick-ems around here, so it may not be the way
to go.
Snip

Keleigh
This is a perfectly justifiable and almost the only rational for a
modification of this kind at least according to the way I think.

Snip
 If I could find a cheap Performer I'd probably just go with an
economy tuned square bore carb, an almost new one (try that with the
4350) and be happy with that.
Snip

I have a brand new performer still in the box. The odds are I will never

use it.

Snip
 Especially with the fact that we don't have smog inspection where I
live now, so once I get the car back here the air pump, EGR, and
 the ancient pellet cats are coming off.
Snip

Save the parts, pieces, nuts and bolts, all fittings and the BRACKETS!
These
parts are becoming very valuable now that more and more people
are looking for them to put them back on!

Good luck
John.